Thursday, April 14, 2011

CIG2O Review

My first e-cig purchase was a CIG2O starter kit purchased at a local cigar shop for $99.00.

The CIG2O kit is sold at some local tobacco shops and also through online retail affiliate programs. www.cig2o.com. I went with it because it is a 2-peice design, I didn't want to mess with atomizers and cartridges, etc. I wanted to buy locally and the only other option was the Green Nicotine they sell at the mall and at the cigarette store on the Indian Reservation, but that one cost over $150.00.
The CIG2O is a good unit. The short battery didn't last very long, but produced good vapor. Several flavor cartridges are available in various strengths. After using the CIG2O and spending $15.00 for a 5-pack of cartridges, I started doing some research and found the CIG2O is just a rebranded KR808D-1. This opened up several avenues to find good quality cartomizers, batteries, and accessories that are made for the famous KR808D-1, but cost a lot less.

The CIG2O was a good unit, but if I had to do it again, I would save $50 on fancy packaging and get:
KR808D-1 White

No comments:

Post a Comment